About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Content Marketing to translate the technical details of our carbon removal solution into compelling stories about the impact we’re having in the rural communities where we operate. You will work closely with product marketing, sales, and communications to grow brand awareness, move prospects through the B2B marketing funnel, and engage customers. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and adaptable storyteller who is passionate about climate solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Build a content marketing machine to drive inbound leads, educate about Eion’s solution and impact, advance thought leadership, and deepen existing customer relationships
- Research and create messaging frameworks for goal audiences and segments. Own the end-to-end creation and distribution of content and assets (e.g., emails, webinars, etc.) and ensure we deliver the right content at the right time to the right audiences
- Partner with leaders across sales, marketing, and communications to shape our story, optimize buyer marketing, and support the post-purchase customer journey
- Measure the impact of your work, track and map to key funnel metrics, drive continuous improvement, and recommend high-value opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of content marketing, demand generation, or digital marketing experience, preferably including experience in a startup environment
- A portfolio of content you’ve created and deployed in-market with a demonstrated track record of driving meaningful results for the business from your campaigns and programs
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot, search-engine optimization tools, Google Analytics, and other critical pieces of the marketing technology stack
- Experience and expertise in search engine optimization
- Experience managing contractor or agency relationships and demonstrated ability to build an efficient content/media production workflow with customers or partners
- An entrepreneurial spirit and readiness to roll up your sleeves. You’d like to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up with a diverse culture
Why Work With Us
- This company exists to do good, for the planet, and for people, and we have a really wonderful scalable approach to do it that touches so many different partners.
- We think a lot about how to create the corporate scaffolding to do the most good.
- This company spends a lot of time thinking about culture, values, communication, and how to be good at being a company.
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Eion is building a team that looks beyond the dominant culture for clues to creating a successful workplace where every person stands in integrity. To that end, Eion is committed to a supportive and inclusive culture for women, gender minorities, and other individuals from underrepresented groups. Our core team includes racial diversity, gender diversity, and ability diversity, and we continually broaden our understanding and support for justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Learn more about us here
To apply, please send a resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org